Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulgaoron

Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED   Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Character name : Vulgaoron
Race : Tauren
Class : Hunter / Bm - may respecc on request.
Level : 70 , other 70's on other servers.

Gear (armory profile should do it) There must be something wrong on the armory site , as I can't find myself! Smile
Playtime (the hours between which you can play) : 24-24 weekends and 16-24 other days.
Can you raid 3-4 nights a week between 19:30 - 23:00 CET ?: If CET means game time, yes Smile

Do you have any raiding experience?: Karas with a Resto shaman on Bloodhoof ; Tchasna

Do you have the required addons and Teamspeak installed?: Yes

Anything else you would like to say about yourself ? : Live alone ... my bro comes now and then... work with flowers / flowerist :p ... Erm... got a dog! And that's kind of it..
Back to top Go down
Shidan
Officer
Shidan

PostSubject: Re: Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED   Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 11:52 am

Hello!

First of all thanks for applying Smile .
We've recently picked up another hunter as triallist but I think there is room for one more, we're lucky on hunter drops it seems and we still need more people for 25 mans.

I'm going to have to discuss this briefly with the other officers so please be a little patient - I promise you will have an answer by the end of this day Smile

Your gear is kara ready (I'd like to see a 35 agi enchant on your axe though) so if you know what shot rotation and chaintrapping means then dont worry too much about getting in.

Thanks for your time, I'll get to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Shidan
Officer
Shidan

PostSubject: Re: Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED   Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Spoken to another officer and we've decided to let you in on the usual 2 week trial.
Please bear in mind that we have more active hunters in the guild so the competition for a raid spot is somewhat high, especially for the 10 mans where we tend to take 1 (sometimes 2) hunter(s) only.
We are trying to let everybody into kara by routine, where activity and personal preparation are deciding factors to who gets to go where.

You can whisper any of the officers or guildleader ingame for an invite when youre online (Witsdoc Joehatred Jacamohunt Shidan).

Welcome to Evil Muffins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED   Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Bm hunter / survival Vulgaoron - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Recruitment-
Jump to: