Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oyi

Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED   Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Character name : Oyi
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Mage
Level : 70
Spec : 10/48/3 Fire

Gear (armory profile should do it):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Oyi
Basicly, I have 2/3 Spellfire pieces atm, with the 3rd coming in. I also have Eternium Runed Blade crafted. Getting Spellstrike set aswell.

Playtime (the hours between which you can play) : I can play whenever I want really.

Can you raid 3-4 nights a week between 19:30 - 23:00 CET ?: Yup can do

Do you have any raiding experience?: Well, my main was Rohendar http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Rohendar which I have done 4/6 SSC and 1/4 TK with as Enhancement.

Do you have the required addons and Teamspeak installed?: Yes, I have Bigwigs and Omen, also have Teamspeak installed and can install any other addon/program required.

Anything else you would like to say about yourself ? :

Well I'm a 20 yo student, currently following my 2nd year of Criminology at Uni. Up to 5 weeks ago I raided with my Shaman up to 6 nights a week. I had to take some time off to do my exams. Right around that time Ashes broke up. I am now back, and looking to do things a bit more balanced. My mage is now lvl 70 and doing the Kara Attunement quest chain. I'd like to get into a raiding guild with my mage and go through raids and work towards 25 mans on a more sane base than the 6 days a week with my sham. I'm a friend of Alanis who joined your guild recently and I would like it if you guys would find a place for me. Thanks for taking time out to read this.

PS: I read that you guys are looking for an Enhancement Shaman. I wouldn't mind raiding with my sham either if you guys need me. However I would like to get this mage through Kara. So I'm applying with my mage, and can come in with Sham whenever needed.
Back to top Go down
Shidan
Officer
Shidan

Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED   Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:49 am

accepted on trial
Back to top Go down

Oyi - Fire Mage - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1