Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omsen

Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED   Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Character name : Omsen
Race : Undead
Class : Rogue
Level : 70

Gear (armory profile should do it): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Omsen will prob have PVP gear on and when it gets updated whit pve gear dont bother the gems and enchants they will be replaced
Playtime (the hours between which you can play) :well from i get home to around 24:00 unless i need to go to something
Can you raid 3-4 nights a week between 19:30 - 23:00 CET ?:yea should be possible

Do you have any raiding experience?:yea i got some. Have killed alot of bosses in kara and cleared gruul and maggy a few times. Also been in SSC and The Eye only killed 1 boss there.

Do you have the required addons and Teamspeak installed?:got the addons and can always install TS

Anything else you would like to say about yourself ? : Just that im a nice person to those whos nice to me Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeHatred

JoeHatred

PostSubject: Re: Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED   Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Hey, sorry for late reply. But we are kinda full on rogues. We might get back to you later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joehatred
Omsen

PostSubject: Re: Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED   Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:44 pm

ok thx for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED   Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED Empty

Back to top Go down

Omsen - Rogue - DECLINED
Page 1 of 1