Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelsong

Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED   Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 4:45 am

Character name :Steelsong
Race :Undead
Class :Warrior
Level :70

Gear (armory profile should do it)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Steelsong

Playtime (the hours between which you can play) :Well usualy 15.00-24.00
Can you raid 3-4 nights a week between 19:30 - 23:00 CET ?: Yes without any problem.

Do you have any raiding experience?:Yes, 5bosses in ZA, Kara, Gruul and first 2bosses in TK and SSC.

Do you have the required addons and Teamspeak installed?:Yes

Anything else you would like to say about yourself ? : Well dono realy but if i get a inv i mainly hope to have a good time and some fun progress.
Back to top Go down
Shidan
Officer
Shidan

PostSubject: Re: Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED   Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:37 pm

Posting to show that i've read your application.
Going to have to discuss this with Joe.

In the meanwhile i have a question for you..why leave The Nefarious for us?
Back to top Go down
Steelsong

PostSubject: The nef   Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Well havent been in The nef for about 3months and i where in the guild as an alt with this char (Have a shaman to on this server)And i have desided that what i want is to tank and not to heal. The reason that you see that im in The nef is that Armory is bugged. If you check my shaman (Xebboh) You will prob see that it says his in the nef to.
Back to top Go down
Shidan
Officer
Shidan

PostSubject: Re: Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED   Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:04 am

well I think we can give you a 2 week trial under the condition that you work really hard to improve your tank kit.
Back to top Go down
Pulsing

Pulsing

PostSubject: Re: Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED   Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:05 am

Steelsong wrote:
Well havent been in The nef for about 3months and i where in the guild as an alt with this char (Have a shaman to on this server)And i have desided that what i want is to tank and not to heal. The reason that you see that im in The nef is that Armory is bugged. If you check my shaman (Xebboh) You will prob see that it says his in the nef to.

Well unless you can magically acquire a spell that has no cooldown, heals 15,000 health and requires no rage, energy or mana. Then you'll obviously not be healing.

But good luck with your application Smile

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://evilmuffins.bestgoo.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED   Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelsong Prot spec warrior - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1